26 november 2012
Decisions resulting from the November 22 2012 meeting on the employment of disabled persons
The following decisions were made after the November 22, 2012 meeting on the employment of disabled persons:
1. To approve the reports by the Minister of Labour and Social Security Maxim Topilin and the Minister of Education and Science Dmitry Livanov on this issue.
2. The Federal Service for State Statistics (Alexander Surinov) and the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (Maxim Topilin) shall examine the issue of including parametres and indicators, which highlight employment and unemployment rates among disabled persons, in the employment-assessment programme.
They shall inform the Government of the results before 1 April 2013.
3. With due account for the discussion held, the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (Maxim Topilin), in cooperation with the federal executive agencies and organisations concerned, shall be responsible for the following actions:
Submit proposals on amending the legislation of the Russian Federation to the Government before 1 June 2013. The relevant amendments shall stipulate the creation of an integral database, which will provide information about disabled persons and work recommendations in line with their physical restrictions, as well as information on the relevant powers of Russian regions to stipulate employment quotas for disabled persons at organisations which employ up to 100 people;Analyse the practice of enforcing current procedure to grant disability status to individuals and, if necessary, draft proposals on improving this procedure. The Government must be informed of the results before 1 February 2013.
4. The Ministry of Labour and Social Security (Maxim Topilin) and the Ministry of Finance (Anton Siluanov), in cooperation with the Bank of Russia and the banking community, shall draft proposals to issue subsidised car loans to disabled persons with medical need.
They shall inform the Government of the results before 15 March 2013.
5. The Ministry of Labour and Social Security (Maxim Topilin), the Ministry of Economic Development (Andrei Belousov) and the Ministry of Education and Science (Dmitry Livanov) shall examine the implementation of more effective measures to assist non-profit socially oriented organisations, which support disabled persons, including graduates of schools and universities, and help them with employment, orientation and workplace integration.
They shall inform the Government of the results before 1 March 2013.
6. With due account for the discussion held, the Ministry of Education and Science (Dmitry Livanov), in cooperation with the federal executive agencies concerned and the Moscow State Institute of Humanities and Economics, shall examine issues of the increase of the Institute's and its subsidiaries' technical equipment levels, the implantation of teacher-training programmes, as well as study abroad programmes.
They shall inform the Government of the results before 1 February 2013.
7. To advise the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Alexander Shokhin), the Delovaya Rossiya (Business Russia) National Public Organisation (Alexander Galushko) and the Opora Russia National Public Organisation of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (Alexander Brechalov), in cooperation with regional executive agencies, to draft and implement a range of measures to ensure the employment of disabled persons.