Dmitry Medvedev meets with French Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault and attends a meeting of the French-Russian Bilateral Cooperation Commission
27 november 2012
The discussion focused on prospects for further partnership between Moscow and Paris in innovations and economic modernisation, as well as cooperation in the energy, space and transport industries.
* * *
Following the 17th session of the French-Russian Bilateral Cooperation Commission, the following documents were signed in the presence of Mr Medvedev and Mr Ayrault:
1. A protocol of 17th session of the French-Russian Bilateral Cooperation Commission at the level of heads of government.
2. An agreement between the Russian and French governments on providing additional buildings to the Lycée Français de Moscou Alexandre Dumas.
3. A memorandum between the Russian and French governments on training managerial human resources for national economic enterprises in Russia and France.
4. A joint statement of intentions for Russian-French cultural partnership.
5. A memorandum of understanding between the Russian Venture Capital Association and the French Private Equity Association (AFIC).
6. A shareholder agreement between Russian Railways and PSA Peugeot Citroën concerning the management of the Gefco company.
7. A global partnership agreement in energy efficiency between the Teplocom holding and the Itron France company.